Types of cookies used
This website uses both temporary session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the web and permanent cookies store the data in the terminal for access and use in more than one session.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the ‘cookies’ are processed, the website may use:
They are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the different options or services that exist in it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access web parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during the navigation and store content for the diffusion of videos or sound.
Are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in his terminal or that the user himself defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the selected content design, geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from where the service is accessed.
They are those that allow the effective management of the advertising spaces that have been included in the website or application from which the service is provided. They allow the advertising content to be adapted so that it is relevant to the user and to avoid displaying ads that the user has already seen.
Statistical analysis cookies
They are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information collected through this type of 'cookies' is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, in order to introduce improvements in the service based on the usage data that users make.
Third party cookies
On some websites you can install ‘cookies’ from third parties that allow you to manage and improve the services offered. For example, statistical services of Google Analytics.
How to manage cookies in the browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or delete the ‘cookies’ installed on their computer by configuring the browser options installed on their terminal:
To adjust the permissions related to ‘cookies’ in the Google Chrome browser:
1. Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click on Show advanced options.
4. In the ‘Privacy’ section, click on the Content Settings button.
5. In the ‘Cookies’ section you can configure the options.
More information about Google Chrome.
To adjust the permissions related to ‘cookies’ in the Mozilla Firefox browser:
1. In the upper part of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
2. Select Options.
3. Select the Privacy panel.
4. In the Firefox option you can choose Use a custom configuration for the history to configure the options.
More information about Mozilla Firefox.
To set the permissions related to ‘cookies’ in the Internet Explorer 9 browser:
1. In the upper part of the Internet Explorer window click on the Tools menu.
2. Select the Security tab and use the Delete browsing history option to delete the ‘cookies’. Check the ‘Cookies’ box and then click Delete.
3. Select the Security tab and access Settings. Move the slider all the way up to block all ‘cookies’ or totally down to allow all ‘cookies’. After that, click OK.
More information about Internet Explorer 9.
In case of blocking the use of ‘cookies’ in your browser it is possible that some services or features of the website are not available.
In some browsers you can configure specific rules to manage ‘cookies’ per website, which offers more precise control over privacy. This means that you can disable cookies from all sites except those that you trust.